- Vision – Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ for exceptional vision
- Comfort – Smart Silicone™ chemistry for unsurpassed comfort
- Health – silicone hydrogel material for high oxygen transmissibility*
- Protection – UVA and UVB protection**
- Convenience – daily replacement
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ – delivering exceptional vision for your astigmatic patients.
Featuring the same technology as our leading monthly replacement contact lens for astigmatism, Biofinity toric.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness – improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity.
- Smooth, continuous surface – minimises lens movement during eyelid interaction for excellent overall comfort.
- Large toric optic zone – provides clear visual acuity.
- Optimised ballast toric design – less rotation for better vision stability.
- Patients rated MyDay® toric 88 out of 100 for quick settling on eyes and 88 out of 100 for vision stability.
Smart Silicone™ chemistry – the science behind unsurpassed comfort.
MyDay® toric lenses utilise Smart Silicone™ chemistry to deliver an exceptional patient experience. The technologically advanced silicone channels in the MyDay® material transport oxygen so efficiently that less raw silicon is required. This sustains inherent wettability and facilitates optimal water content.
- Long chain silicone – up to four times the Dk/t of some other hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses for a healthier lens-wearing experience.
- Molecularly-bonded hydrophilic groups – sustained water content for long-lasting comfort.
- Less raw silicon – a more flexible lens for a softer, more comfortable wearing experience.
Talk to your astigmatic patients about the exceptional vision and unsurpassed comfort of MyDay® toric daily disposable contact lenses - an excellent choice for new patients and an easy upgrade for your current hydrogel lens wearers.
Built-in UV protection**
To help promote long-term ocular health, MyDay® toric lenses’ built-in UV protection filters 86% of UVA and 97% of UVB rays.
*High oxygen transmissibility promotes clear, white eyes. CooperVision data on file, 2014.
**Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
+0.25 to +6.00DS (0.25D)
-6.50 to -10.00DS (0.50D)
+0.50 to +6.00DS (0.50D)
80°, 90°, 100°, 110°,
160°, 170°, 180°
160°, 170°, 180°