- Vision – Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ for exceptional vision
- Comfort – Smart Silicone™ chemistry for unsurpassed comfort
- Health – silicone hydrogel material for high oxygen transmissibility*
- Protection – UVA and UVB protection**
- Convenience – daily replacement
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ – delivering exceptional vision for your astigmatic patients.
Featuring the same technology as our leading monthly replacement contact lens for astigmatism, Biofinity toric.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness – improves lens stability and reduces rotation for better visual acuity.
- Smooth, continuous surface – minimises lens movement during eyelid interaction for excellent overall comfort.
- Large toric optic zone – provides clear visual acuity.
- Optimised ballast toric design – less rotation for better vision stability.
- Patients rated MyDay® toric 88 out of 100 for quick settling on eyes and 88 out of 100 for vision stability.
Smart Silicone™ chemistry – the science behind unsurpassed comfort.
MyDay® toric lenses utilise Smart Silicone™ chemistry to deliver an exceptional patient experience. The technologically advanced silicone channels in the MyDay® material transport oxygen so efficiently that less raw silicon is required. This sustains inherent wettability and facilitates optimal water content.
- Long chain silicone – up to four times the Dk/t of some other hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses for a healthier lens-wearing experience.
- Molecularly-bonded hydrophilic groups – sustained water content for long-lasting comfort.
- Less raw silicon – a more flexible lens for a softer, more comfortable wearing experience.
Talk to your astigmatic patients about the exceptional vision and unsurpassed comfort of MyDay® toric daily disposable contact lenses - an excellent choice for new patients and an easy upgrade for your current hydrogel lens wearers.
Built-in UV protection**
To help promote long-term ocular health, MyDay® toric lenses’ built-in UV protection filters 86% of UVA and 97% of UVB rays.
CooperVision soft contact lenses for vision correction. Your optometrist will advise if this product is right for you. Always read the label and follow the directions for use (https://coopervision.net.au/patient-instruction, https://coopervision.co.nz/patient-instruction).
+0.25 to +6.00DS (0.25D)
-6.50 to -10.00DS (0.50D)
+0.50 to +6.00DS (0.50D)
80°, 90°, 100°, 110°,
160°, 170°, 180°
160°, 170°, 180°