- Monthly replacement lenses
- Natural wettability
- Low modulus, high Dk for a variety of needs
- Silicone hydrogel material
For your patients who demand more from their contact lenses
For both new and existing patients, the CooperVision Biofinity family is designed to meet the most demanding of needs.
The science of comfort
Here at CooperVision we understand the importance of patient comfort. That’s why all of our Biofinity contact lenses include Aquaform® Comfort Science™. And this means wearers can benefit from:
- A naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- A lens that stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- Deposit resistance and less build-up due to the high wettability of the lens surface
Aquaform Comfort Science utilises longer siloxane chains which results in less silicone incorporated into the lens material. Less silicone creates a more flexible, low modulus lens that's soft and comfortable. These siloxane chains also contribute to maximise oxygen transmissibility.
Whether sphere, toric or multifocal, the Biofinity family gives your patients a comfortable, wettable and breathable contact lens experience.
* Based on Rx option combinations (sphere, cylinder, axis and add) manufactured, across all soft lenses in sphere, toric and multifocal (including made to order), in silicone hydrogel and hydrogel from 4 main manufacturers. Includes 1 Day, 2 weekly, and monthly disposable contact lenses. Cosmetic and Photochromatic contact lenses not included. Multiple base curve variants not included. Reference: 1. CooperVision data on file, 2019 Biofinity® and CooperVision® are registered trademarks of the Cooper Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries EMVC000739 ©2021 CooperVision.