- Thanks to oxygen-efficient Smart Silicone™ chemistry, MyDay lenses deliver the optimal balance of breathability, comfort and easy handling
- Silicone hydrogel with high oxygen transmissibility
- Easy handling
- UV inhibitor*
MyDay daily disposable. Delivers on everything. Compromises on nothing.
- High water content and a naturally wettable surface without a coating or internal wetting agent.
- Modulus – soft like a hydrogel lens, but with the handling of a silicone hydrogel
- Optimal oxygen permeability for a daily disposable lens
CooperVision's MyDay daily disposable contact lenses feature a unique chemical structure that shapes silicone into a network of channels that are much more efficient at delivering oxygen through the lens. So less raw silicone is needed for optimal oxygen permeability. This leaves more room for hydrophilic material, creating a lens with the best of both the hydrogel and silicone hydrogel worlds.
To help you satisfy more of your patients, we’re happy to offer a wide range of practice support material to help drive more sales to your business by promoting MyDay lenses.
Please contact your CooperVision Business Development Manager for more information.
Clinically proven for patient satisifaction
MyDay daily disposables have undergone rigorous clinical studies to help you offer a lens that will fit effortlessly into your patient’s day. The results speak for themselves.
In a study against a leading daily disposable:
- 9 out of 10 MyDay wearers were satisfied with comfort**
- More wearers had whiter looking eyes with MyDay**
- Patients overwhelmingly preferred MyDay handling 5:1**
Provides high water content
- Contributes to high wettability for excellent patient comfort
- Enhances lens movement on the eye for a comfortable fit
Features a low modulus
- Superb handling for easy application and removal
Has a high Dk
- More efficient oxygen transmission
- Clearly meets the oxygen requirement for daily wear***
- Provides whiter looking eyes (excellent ocular response)
MyDay daily disposable contact lenses meet the needs of today’s demanding wearer.
*Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
**Source: MyDay® vs. 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® (100 subjects, 2 week crossover, bilateral, randomised, masked)
***Harvitt DM, Bonanno JA. Re-evaluation of the oxygen diffusion model for predicting minimum contact lens Dk/t values needed to avoid corneal anoxia. Optom Vis Sci 1999; 76(10):712-71
+6.00 to +8.00 (0.50D)
-6.00 to -12.00 (0.50D)