- High oxygen transmissibility for healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for excellent end of day comfort
- Rounded lens edge for comfort
- Aspheric front surface for sharper vision
- Daily, flexible or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear*
For your patients who demand more from their contact lenses
For both new and existing patients, CooperVision Biofinity is designed to meet the most demanding of needs.
The science of comfort
Here at CooperVision we understand the importance of patient comfort. That’s why our Biofinity contact lens includes Aquaform® Comfort Science™. And this means wearers can benefit from:
- A naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- A lens that stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- Deposit resistance and less build-up due to the high wettability of the lens surface
Aquaform Comfort Science utilises longer siloxane chains which results in less silicone incorporated into the lens material. Less silicone creates a more flexible, low modulus lens that's soft and comfortable. These siloxane chains also contribute to maximise oxygen transmissibility.
Biofinity gives your patients a comfortable, wettable and breathable contact lens experience.
*Biofinity lenses are recommended for monthly replacement and are CE marked under the Medical Devices Directive for occasional overnight or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear under the guidance of the eyecare practitioner.
1Biofinity lenses are recommended for monthly replacement and are CE marked under the Medical Devices Directive for occasional overnight or up to 29 nights’ continuous wear under the guidance of the eyecare practitioner.
+6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)