Your premium contact lenses for astigmatism.
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable all day long
- Lens geometry orientates consistently and predictably
- Helps keep your eyes clear, white and healthy looking
- Aquaform Comfort Science
- Extended wear option for those who require overnight wear
Meeting the demands of astigmatism
Whether you are new to contact lenses or an existing wearer, CooperVision Biofinity toric is designed to meet the most demanding needs of those with astigmatism.
The assurance of stability
As a wearer with astigmatism, it is important that your contact lenses offer outstanding stability to overcome symptoms such as blurry vision. Biofinity toric has an optimised lens geometry that orientates consistently and predictably.
The science of comfort
When it comes to your toric contact lenses, here at CooperVision we understand the importance of comfort. That’s why our Biofinity toric contact lens includes Aquaform® Comfort Science™. And this means wearers can benefit from:
- A naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- A lens that stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- A flexible, low modulus lens that's soft and comfortable
Aquaform Comfort Science gives you a comfortable, wettable and breathable contact lens.
Astigmatism: A condition derived from a cornea or lens that’s stretched into an irregular shape, making images appear blurry.
Monthly. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens once a month.
No, these lenses do not provide UV protection. For this feature, consider our Avaira family of contacts.
Aquaform Technology, which provides natural wettabillity by binding water to the lens, without the need for additional surface treatments or wetting agents.