Over 40? Meet your premium multifocal contact lenses.
- A 'no-compromise' contact lens for patients with presbyopia
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable all day long
- Provides excellent vision at distance, intermediate and near
- Extended wear option for those who require overnight wear
Don't compromise on comfort or vision
From difficulty focusing on near objects, such as a mobile phone, to challenges seeing in dim or low light, presbyopia is a condition that can affect your quality of life. Now, with Biofinity multifocal contact lenses, you can see near, far and in-between without compromising on comfort or vision.
The technology behind vision
Outstanding vision at all distances is a key part of a successful multifocal contact lens. CooperVision’s Balanced Progressive™ Technology utilises two different optical designs to deliver exceptional vision – near, far and in-between.
Every eye is different and every lifestyle has different needs.
Visit our Biofinity multifocal microsite to find out more.
The science of comfort
When it comes to your contact lenses, here at CooperVision we understand the importance of comfort. That’s why all of our Biofinity contact lenses include Aquaform® Comfort Science™ - and this means wearers benefit from:
- A naturally hydrophilic lens that locks water within, minimising dehydration
- A lens that stays moist without the need of wetting agents
- The high levels of moisture needed for eyes with age-related dryness
Presbyopia: A condition where, around age 40, the eye exhibits a progressively diminished ability to focus on near objects and fine print, especially in low-light situations.
Monthly. Lenses are to be discarded and replaced with a new lens once a month.
No, these lenses do not provide UV protection. For this feature, consider our Avaira family of contacts.
Aquaform Technology, which provides natural wettabillity by binding water to the lens, without the need for additional surface treatments or wetting agents.