Life demands a lot - You need a contact lens that can keep up
- Comfort - AquaGen™ Technology supports all-day wearer comfort
- Health - The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lens
- Convenience - daily replacement schedule
- Affordability - all the benefits of comfort, health and convenience at exceptional value
Introducing Live® - Highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses designed to let you live life your way.
Live® for comfort
Live® features AquaGen® Technology – a unique non-surface treatment that naturally attracts and binds water molecules to the lens surface and throughout the material. This results in a naturally wettable lens to help support all-day comfort.
Live® for health
Live® features a silicone hydrogel material which allows more oxygen to reach your eyes, for a healthier lens-wearing experience1, plus a UV blocker* to protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays.
Live® for convenience
Live® daily disposable contact lenses are hassle-free and convenient. There is no need for lens cases or solutions, making them easy to carry and fit in with a busy lifestyle.
Live® for affordability
Live® offers all these benefits of comfort, health and convenience at exceptional value.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimise or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear. *Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. CooperVision® soft contact lenses for vision correction. Read the instructions for use (https://coopervision.net.au/patient-instruction) and follow the instructions.